We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Telephone lines are closed for one hour between 12:00 and 13:00.
You can contact us online at any time. Please visit our General Enquiries Room.
Early Mornings, Evenings and Weekends
We hold some early morning surgeries at the practice from 07:00 each week – please enquire with our reception staff.
Evening and weekend routine appointments to see a GP, practice nurse or healthcare assistant are available as part of the Manchester Extended Access Service – www.manchesterpcp.co.uk.
Your Extended Access appointment can be booked by our reception staff and you will be told where to go for your appointment – it will be at a nearby location.
When we are closed
The Practice will be closed for Bank Holidays on:
- Monday 18th April 2022
- Monday 2nd May 2022
- Thursday 2nd June 2022
- Friday 3rd June 2022
- Monday 29th August 2022
- Monday 26th December 2022
- Tuesday 27th December 2022
The Practice will be closed from 12:00 for staff training on:
- Thursday 28th April 2022
- Thursday 26th May 2022
- Thursday 30th June 2022
- Thursday 28th July 2022
- Thursday 29th September 2022
- Thursday 20th October 2022
- Thursday 24th November2022
You can still access a range of services via our website: www.thealexandrapractice.co.uk
For medical conditions that cannot wait until we re-open please dial 111. This is a free call and a Healthcare professional will be available to help and advise you.
- Please visit our General Enquiries Room where questions can be sent to the practice online at any time.
- Visit our Self Help Room for information about sources of help, including local pharmacies that may be open late.
- Call 111 or visit NHS 111 Online if you need immediate medical help or advice but it’s not a life-threatening emergency.
- Call 999 only for immediate, life-threatening emergencies.