We do not currently have any news about the vaccination programme, other that it will likely be delivered from a central site or sites in Manchester. Patients will be called against the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) Criteria as below:
- Residents in a care home for older adults and their carers.
- All those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers.
- All those 75 years of age and over.
- All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable. individuals.
- All those 65 years of age and over.
- All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions. which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality.
- All those 60 years of age and over.
- All those 55 years of age and over.
- All those 50 years of age and over.
Patients will be called for vaccination at the appropriate time, allowing for the delivery of vaccinations, and we kindly ask you to wait to be contacted with more information.
Many thanks for your ongoing patience.